22 Jan 2012

Covers that are better than the original: I Believe in a Thing Called Love

Panic! At The Disco are one of my favourite bands. I simply love how they sound, their style, their videos, their lyrics... I could go on.

The Darkness have this great song, 'I Believe in a Thing Called Love', with a 70's rock feel to it. The video is... Well, there are no words other than WTF.

Brendon and Spencer covered this song by keeping the glam rock style of The Darkness. Check it out.

All riiiight
--
Os Panic! At The Disco são uma das minhas bandas preferidas. Adoro a sonoridade, o estilo, os vídeos, as letras das músicas... Podia continuar.

Os The Darkness têm uma música muito boa, I Believe in a Thing Called Love, com um som rock dos anos 70. Mas o vídeo é esquisitíssimo.

O Brendon e o Spencer pegaram nesta música e fizeram uma versão espectacular, mantendo o glam rock dos The Darkness.