9 Apr 2012

'We Are Young' is playing everywhere

I didn't know Fun until I heard 'We Are Young' at an episode of Glee. I loved it instantly. And apparently so did the rest of the world - it has been playing everywhere.

Fun reminds me of Panic! At The Disco, Death Cab For Cutie and Neon Trees (who I have been listening non stop). They have something very personal though, and I'm  sure I'll love getting to know this band.

Miss Janelle Monáe is brilliant, no surprise there. The fact that she participates in this song makes it even better. She is set to release something new this year, so maybe this collaboration is a starting point to see more of her soon.

I'll leave you the official video and an acoustic cover (I may have noticed by now that I love acoustic, live and studio versions). Enjoy.

--
Não conhecia os Fun até ter ouvido 'We Are Young' num episódio da série Glee. Gostei da música assim que a ouvi. E, pelos vistos, não fui a única, já que anda a passar em todo o lado.

Os Fun fazem-me lembrar Panic! At The Disco, Death Cab For Cutie e Neon Trees (que tenho andado a ouvir obsessivamente). Mas têm um toque muito pessoal e já estou a ver que vou gostar de conhecer esta banda. 

Que a Janelle Monáe é brilhante não é novidade. O facto de participar nesta música torna-a ainda melhor. Esta colaboração pode ser a primeira de mais aparições futuras da cantora, que deverá lançar novo material ainda este ano.

Deixo-vos o vídeo oficial de 'We Are Young' e uma  versão acústica (já devem ter reparado que adoro tudo o que é versão acústica e de estúdio). Espero que gostem.