13 Feb 2012

Grammys review: Lady Gaga 0 - Adele wins it all

Gaga was up for Album Of the Year, Best Pop Solo Performance and Best Pop Vocal Album. But all these Grammys went to Adele, who swept all the categories she was nominated for.

The British pop sensation also received Record Of The Year, Best Short Form Music Video and Song Of The Year with 'Rolling In The Deep'.

Risking some life threats, I must say I didn't like seeing Adele at the Grammys in general. I certainly don't think her performance was the best of night. Although she had a good comeback, you could tell her voice is still not the same as before all the health issues.

But what really annoyed me was when she went on stage for the last time. It reminded me of Lady Gaga's overreaction at 2011 MTV EMAs.

Here's the performance.

--

Lady Gaga estava nomeada para Álbum do Ano, Melhor Performance Pop a Solo e Melhor Álbum Pop. Mas todas estas estatuetas foram para Adele, que limpou as categorias todas para as quais estava nomeada.

A sensação da pop britânica ainda recebeu os prémios de Gravação do Ano, Melhor Vídeo e Canção do Ano, com Rolling In The Deep.

Arriscando-me a receber ameaças de morte, tenho a dizer que, no geral, não gostei muito de ver a Adele nos Grammys. Acho que a sua actuação não foi a melhor da noite. Apesar de ter feito um regresso notável, percebia-se que a voz ainda não está ao nível de antes dos problemas de saúde.

Mas do que me gostei menos foi quando Adele subiu ao palco pela última vez. Fez-me lembrar a reacção forçada de Lady Gaga nos MTV EMA's 2011.

Fica aqui a sua actuação.