9 Feb 2012

I was blind, but now I see El Camino

I finally decided to wake up and listen to The Black Keys. And wow, I have been missing a lot!

El Camino is the duo's latest album and it is amazing. Its homogeneous without being boring. The vocals are captivating without outshining the instruments. It's a breath of fresh air breaking through my dusty indie playlist.

There isn't a song I don't like and it's hard to point out a favourite. So, today I'll leave you with 'Little Black Submarines'. Enjoy!

--
Finalmente acordei para a vida e conheci The Black Keys. Tenho andado mesmo a dormir.

El Camino é o mais  recente álbum do duo e é espectacular. É homogéneo sem ser aborrecido. A voz é hipnotizante sem roubar a spotlight  aos instrumentos. É uma lufada de ar fresco na minha playlist indie que já andava a precisar de uma renovação.

Não há música deste álbum que não goste e não consigo escolher uma favorita. Por isso, hoje deixo-vos com a Little Black Submarines. Espero que gostem.