3 Feb 2012

New in: Madonna and Coldplay


So, there I was thinking that Madonna was more restrained on her comeback, even with her outfits, until the baby came along. Watch the video to see what I mean. What is a baby doing there?

I'm still deciding if I like the song or not. M.I.A. and Nicki Minaj are okay.


Here is the video for the 3rd single of Mylo Xyloto. It goes back to Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall, with the all the glowing stuff in the dark (even the song says so), and I like it.

I like how Coldplay have been sticking to a theme for each album and building everything around it - lyrics, videos and even clothing. Also, this is a bubbly, party song, beautifully paired with a bubbly, party music video as well.
--

Estava eu a pensar que a Madonna estava mais comedida no seu regresso, até mesmo nas roupas, quando aparece o bebé. Vejam o vídeo para perceber o que quero dizer. O que é que está aquele bebé a fazer ali?

Ainda estou a tentar decidir se gosto ou não da música. A M.I.A. e a Nicki Minaj estão bem.

E para o terceiro single de Mylo Xyloto, os Coldplay continuam na senda de "Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall", com as fluorescências - até gosto.

Gosto de como os Coldplay têm seguido um tema específico para cada álbum e vão construindo à volta dele - as letras das músicas, os vídeos e até o guarda-roupa. Para uma música alegre, de festa, um vídeo alegre e festivo.